As you are likely following the COVID-19 news we want to connect with you directly and make sure you are aware that we are continuing treatments for all patients.
We plan to continue to be a medical resource for all of you. Especially in the current turmoil, We recognize the important role that Transformations plays for many and that's why we plan to have open doors for any current patients.
We want to assure you that the safety of you and our team remains our top priority.
It is imperative to note that our treatment rooms and offices are safe environments. We are following stringent guidelines helping ensure our collective safety against COVID-19.
Here is what we are doing:
• We enhanced the techniques used to clean our surfaces. We are paying special attention to surfaces in which are critical touch points such as seats, doorhandles, desktops, and other hard surfaces.
• Our team members conduct regular and thorough cleaning of all treatment equipment using disinfectant cleaning supplies.
• We are also cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products.
• In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult with their healthcare providers. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
• We encourage everyone who enters the office to utilize hand sanitizer and wash their hands regularly.
We look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience at our office. We believe that keeping clean office is a team effort, help us by using these techniques as well:
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm – not into your hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
We are committed to doing everything within our power to maintain our operations in ways that responsibly take into consideration the needs, safety, and well-being of our team, clients, and patients.
With that said - please reach out directly if you need to reschedule treatments. We are flexible and willing to take the appropriate steps so we can continue seeking the best possible outcome with you!
The Transformations Team